Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Ufp A 60 Breakaway Cable Replacement
Ufp A 60 Breakaway Cable Replacement. You will need to detach the brake line to the. Reference # 23 in model a60 schematic.

This zinc plated replacement ufp breakaway cable assembly. Login view cart (0) your trucking,. Fits ufp a75 & a84 hydraulic disc and drum brake.
Trailer Parts And Axles → Ufp By Dexter.
Reference # 23 in model a60 schematic. Trailerpart.com browse our family of stores. I can verify the 75 and 60 i have uses the same pro.
Fits Ufp A75 & A84 Hydraulic Disc And Drum Brake.
How to replace the breakaway cable upon disengagement Login view cart (0) your trucking,. Works with ufp hydraulic brake actuators.
The Assembly Can Be Pulled Forward.
This zinc plated replacement ufp breakaway cable assembly. You will need to detach the brake line to the. Ufp breakaway safety cable assembly for ufp disc and drum brake actuators #32264 previously known as:
Kits Includes The Following Parts.
You need to take off the c rings on the two pins, then tap out the pins. Zinc plated for corrosion resistance. I think you may have to disconnect your master cylinder to slide the mechanism out if your breakaway.
Yes, I Want To Be The First To Find Out About New Products From.
Boat trailer brake parts, boat trailer parts, boat trailers with disc brakes, boat trailers with hydraulic drum brakes. I was told they are all ran the same. The cable can be easily reset when necessary.
Comments
Post a Comment